Wildlife and the Falls on Zambezi Queen
1 Night Johannesburg, 4-Night Safari Cruise, 2 Nights Victoria Falls, 2 Nights Johannesburg, 3 Nights Greater Kruger National Park
Check off the "Big Five" from your bucket list while exploring South Africa’s Greater Kruger National Park, considered one of the world’s premier safari regions. Begin this exhilarating journey with a one-night stay in Johannesburg, a city undergoing a renaissance revival, before flying to Kasane, Botswana for your four-night wildlife adventure on the Zambezi ...
The Zambezi Queen (2009) was specifically designed for wildlife cruising on Botswana’s Chobe River, offering views of elephants, hippos, crocodiles, birds and many other animals. The ship features modern accommodations, delicious cuisine, an air-conditioned dining room, lounge and bar, plus an open-air pool deck that provides 360-degree game viewing. As this stylish “floating lodge” leisurely traverses a short stretch of the river between two secluded sites, the animals in this wildlife haven perceive no threat and come to the river to drink and bathe. This affords an amazingly up-close view, almost near enough to touch – truly the epitome of an African river safari.
- Spacious accommodations, measuring from 215-300 sq. ft.
- Private step-out balcony
- Sitting area perfect for admiring wildlife gathering along the shoreline
- Comfortable contemporary decor
- Elegantly-appointed public areas
- Enclosed air-conditioned dining room, lounge and bar
- Open-air pool deck for 360-degree game watching
- Eco-friendly with water jet propulsion system, solar heating system and onboard water purification plant
- All meals included during the cruise with complimentary wine and beer
- Enjoy delicious cuisine while observing the surrounding wildlife
- Bar includes local & imported spirits, wine and beers