Golden Trails of Africa on Zambezi Queen
1 Night Johannesburg (Or 3 Nights Cape Town), 4-Night Safari Cruise, 2 Nights Victoria Falls, 2 Nights Johannesburg And 7 Nights Tanzania
Your journey begins with an overnight stay in Johannesburg (option to start with 3 nights in Cape Town). Next, fly to Kasane, Botswana and board the Zambezi Queen, your wildlife river cruise vessel on the Chobe River for the next 4 nights. Enjoy two nights at Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. From here, fly to Johannesburg ...
The Zambezi Queen (2009) was specifically designed for wildlife cruising on Botswana’s Chobe River, offering views of elephants, hippos, crocodiles, birds and many other animals. The ship features modern accommodations, delicious cuisine, an air-conditioned dining room, lounge and bar, plus an open-air pool deck that provides 360-degree game viewing. As this stylish “floating lodge” leisurely traverses a short stretch of the river between two secluded sites, the animals in this wildlife haven perceive no threat and come to the river to drink and bathe. This affords an amazingly up-close view, almost near enough to touch – truly the epitome of an African river safari.
- Spacious accommodations, measuring from 215-300 sq. ft.
- Private step-out balcony
- Sitting area perfect for admiring wildlife gathering along the shoreline
- Comfortable contemporary decor
- Elegantly-appointed public areas
- Enclosed air-conditioned dining room, lounge and bar
- Open-air pool deck for 360-degree game watching
- Eco-friendly with water jet propulsion system, solar heating system and onboard water purification plant
- All meals included during the cruise with complimentary wine and beer
- Enjoy delicious cuisine while observing the surrounding wildlife
- Bar includes local & imported spirits, wine and beers
|15||Serengeti National Park|
|16||Serengeti National Park|
|17||Serengeti National Park|